Friday 6 January 2012

THE BEGINNING

Greetings, ground-walkers.

At the behest of the Almighty Tutors, I am to record upon this sacred tablet of the internets my progress and work that I produce on my Fine Art course.

But first, an introduction. I am Patrick, or Pat, or Paddy, or Padfoot. That's right, I have four seperate names. my last name ... Let's not go into that.
First and foremost I am a photographer, but I am also interested in film making and animation, and have experimented in other media as well.

in the last semester, I mainly pissed about with toy plastic soldiers, experimenting with depth-of-field (fancy focusing) and setting fire to them... I also drew faces on stuff. 



but in all honesty, I was lacking real direction, lacking confidence.

I called upon the Almighty Tutors for help; they said my methods were too "conventional". So in retort, I spraypainted my face onto some slices of bread. 


They didn't see that one coming.


As for semester two... Well, I have some ideas, but nothing fully formed. But expect lots of plasticine.

- Padfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment