Sunday 15 January 2012

ASSESSMENTS SUCK

Yeah. The title pretty much says it all. I'm actually cacking bricks waiting for the results, but I guess we'll have to see.

After 2 weeks of furious concentration which culminated in a mad sprint to the studios at 8.15pm on deadline day, I find myself at something of a loss. The studios are closed, and I have to wait until Tuesday to start pillaging my way through London's various gallery establishments because I am in dear old Milton Keynes seeing the family and spending the government's money up t'pub. As you do.

Still, having good fun scrawling my ideas down in illegible handwriting then cursing when I forget them and can't read my notes. It's a major part of my creative process, I swear. 

meanwhile, here's a picture of me with a beardnet for your entertainment.


Peace out y'all.
- Padfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment