Thursday 12 April 2012

HOLY SHIT, I'M 20 NOW.

Had my birthday a few days ago... still reeling from shock at the fact that I am no longer a teenager.
I guess I have to grow up and be all responsible now.





Actually... Nah, fuck it.


Ladies and gentlemen - the stencil of my beautiful face.


Also done some pinhole experiments using colour photo paper. This is one of the best ones:



some of the results were quite interesting, but most were completely epic failures. Exposure times are tough to get right when your camera is essentially a Coke can with a hole poked in it.
The others can be seen on my facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/THIS.IS.PATOGRAPHY


Anywho. That's all for now folks, going to see some shows in London next week, so no doubt I shall be compelled to write some reviews in my trademark sarcastic prose.

Until then - keep it metal.
-Padfoot


No comments:

Post a Comment