Sunday 4 November 2012

THE ACE CAFE IS FUCKIN'... ACE

You 'eard.

Recently popped down to the Ace Cafe in Stonebridge Park, London - a famous motorcyclist cafe, providing tea and bacon sandwiches to weary riders just passing through. Met some amazing dudes, one old lass who owned a BSA bike that was as old as she was, and some twat with a compact camera who kept getting in my shots.



With these shots I was trying to go for the street photography / documentary style seen in Robert Frank's The Americans series, and I'm really pleased with the results. These are just a few of the photos I took, for the full set visit www.facebook.com/this.is.patography.

Was kick-ass just chatting to these awesome dudes; now the call of the open road and the desire to take photos of it is even stronger. Just gotta keep saving my money for my motorbike whilst trying to survive work at the cinema and my uni course.

One day man. One day.

- Padfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment