Friday 10 February 2012

REVIEWING THE REVIEW

Pretty self-explanatory really.

Last couple weeks we've been having these badass group critique things; they're a bit different, and mine were all in the afternoon so I got to lie in on both days. Which felt EPIC. Especially since I've been suffering from some serious manflu. Serious as in every time I sneeze, my arms go dead for a few seconds D: Weird stuff.

Anyway - From these two sessions I have established the following...
- Michael Wright does not like Noel Fielding's art
- My work is apparently "mischievious and anarchic"
- Having a ham sandwich and a can of sugarfree red bull with someone counts as a date.

I've also been mucking about with some Polaroids... Not really trying to achieve anything with them, I just love the style.



Ideas for the next few weeks...
Gonna paint on some mugshots, attempt a Dave McKean style comic through loose and spontaneous illustration, and maybe throw paint at people whilst taking photos of them.

Gosh, I really am a mischievious anarchist :P

 - Padfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment