Friday 16 March 2012

STICKY NOTE MADNESS AND STENCILS GALORE

The latest chapter in my quest to make people take things less seriously.


The last couple days I've been wandering around with a pad of sticky-notes, writing my thoughts down and leaving them behind... and my head is full of random bullshit. So in a way, this is the ultimate act of sharing. It could also be a kind of passive-aggressive vandalism.






Some other quick updates; my short film Lost in My Cups is almost complete - All that remains is to add some appropriate music, and it shall be ready to view. Will post it up here when its done :)
Also, I've been working on some other stencils that shall be appearing soon...



This one is a reworked version of one I posted before, when I was researching Frank Miller. 
Gonna make this one fucking huge.

I got the idea for this last night whilst re-reading my Banksy book.
Might look quite good as a custom t-shirt. 

Keep your eyes peeled around the studios; don't think I'm quite finished with the sticky notes.

- Padfoot

No comments:

Post a Comment